Thursday, December 10, 2009

XCW no longer

Wow…it’s been forever and a day and a more since I blogged on here. I come back blogging with not the most positive news. It seems after 10 years, XCW is closing its doors. We were told that last Saturday night before the Pilot Point show. To be plain, that sucks. My first thought I will say was of me and my training and like “where am I going to go?” Nite said he would not leave me or James hanging out there and still take care of us and I believe him on that as he’s always been a straight shooter.

I just wanted to debut as an XCW wrestler. I wanted to taste TNT title gold someday. There are a lot of guys, if not all of them on the roster I’d like to work with when the time comes for me to start. Granted a lot of the guys also work for various other promotions around the state so it’s likely I will see em again and often.

In my short experience with it, XCW was awesome. A fun place to be, a great show, cool guys, I loved being around that and working with the company and doing podcasts and such it was cool to say I was a part of it in some capacity. I don’t have the years and year’s worth of memories many other guys have, but hey at least I can hear them from the guys themselves. Nothing lasts forever, that much we know. Things as major as family passing away show us that. Things like favorite TV shows or comic books getting cancelled show us that. It happens, it’s life. It still doesn’t make it suck any less.

Dec. 19th is going to be a helluva show, I look forward to in one respect, but one I don’t look forward to in another..

I planned on doing a documentary on XCW already and now will definitely get to work on it very soon so I can capture and tell the story of the legacy of XCW. It will be my first foray into documentary film, so it will be interesting. But something I will definitely work on to the best of my ability.

On the wrestling side, just have to continue to train, learn all I can. We have the building till March, and then, we’ll just see what happens then.

No comments:

Post a Comment