Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Don't call it a come back

I been here for years. Just been busy.
Life catches up to you sometimes doesn't it.
But I have been here, living, working, struggling, surviving daily.
Some days I wish I had been born with a silver spoon, it'd make things a lot easier. But the struggle to get things may be hard, but it makes you appreciate the things and the people you achieve in your life in spite of those struggles. I hate cliches, but yeah if it doesn't kill you it will make you stronger.

One thing I need to make stronger is my memory. We did rope drills last night at training and then a game sort of like HORSE where you had to repeat the drill the person in front of you did, then add something to it. A chop for you from everyone if you messed up. The bright side is everyone got chopped. The not so bright side is everyone, including me, got chopped. Taking em from Bobby, yeah not so fun...lol...also going to retire my red shorts as they have a zipper on them that cut my leg during a match with Bobby last night. Not cool.

James is in the ring now, learning the drills and some basic stuff. I am interested in seeing how he progresses. I quite like the idea of XCW home grown guys, as it will help in the long run I think to have a good home base to call upon for shows. Too bad Pierre isn't returning, likely, ever it seems. But sucks when you have a wife and fam who are totally not behind what you want to do in life.

I am glad my kids and Mrs. Envi have my back. My dad thinks it's cool too. Of course he supports whatever I do because I'm his son. Good rule of thumb to have for parents. Unless the activity is illegal, support your kids doing it.

Not much in the TV world...I mean how many times can you say ROH is always good, Raw sucks and Smackdown is a good wrestling show. TNA is still sinking into the quicksand of stupidity though the knockouts, particularly Alissa Flash/Raesha Said/Cheerleader Melissa are still good, despite Lacey Von Erich's best efforts to muddle it up.

hmm

No comments:

Post a Comment