Thursday, October 1, 2009

When I get behind on bloogin, shit just snow balls

Been busy or otherwise tired.

Tired from work and all the day to day running around, the long days we both have. And it is no exaggeration whatsoever between our respective jobs and the kids how long the days we have to endure are. Granted this is the life we have chosen, so really how much complaining can one do over the path they took, right?

Been busy with some other non-wrestling related projects as well. Stuff that pertains to my other interests in film and such. Those can be seen at twitter.com/taurianfilms, as I try to keep some separation of things, at least at the moment.

In wrestling news, man Decatur was interesting. XCW's show resulted in two holes in the building and a $600 damage quote. Wow. While Reuben was pretty peeved at first, it seemed like things were calmed down by the tail end of the night, which is good. Decatur seems promising. The crowd was into the show all night and there was a good number of them. If we could roll in Decatur and Denton, I think we could be doing pretty well. Of course in the end I know nothing really about building wrestling audiences and locations and such so who knows?

Now that PCW has started back running shows, monthly from what I am told at the moment, it will be interesting to see if that changes how we do things or who we can or can't get for our shows.

As far as my wrestling goes, still training, still trying to learn all I can so I can be ready to go when my time comes.

No comments:

Post a Comment