Friday, September 11, 2009

Friday...

A day away from the greatest night of the week and some good ol fashion XCW wrestling.
Ah good times, hope we can retain the crowd we had last week.

Trained more last night. James was there again. Glad to see the new guy is sticking around unlike the last new guy. I asked Eddie about incorporating some of what I do as far as collegiate wrestling into the wrestling we do in the ring. I feel very confident in my skills there and thought it could be, while a practical thing as far as moves go, it could serve to be a mental thing and help me have a more confident air about me in the ring. It was cool as he talked me through some ways to do that. Have to enjoy and appreciate the knowledge and ideas he has.

Tore a shirt up wrestling with him so that was funny. Squared off with the Cos a bit here and there which was interesting. As I said I love working with any and everyone to get me used to working with people of different body shapes, sizes, good experience.

Haven't had a chance to catch up on wrestling on TV, of course missing Impact is not a big deal at this time. I still need to watch ECW and then after coming home from work I will have to catch up Smackdown. Still not sold on ROH moving to Mondays as I liked having it to look forward to at the tail end of the week. But oh well.

As for anything else...hmm feeling kinda blah...

No comments:

Post a Comment