Sunday, August 30, 2009

Back on the train

Man is it ever easy to get off the blogging train...well I am back on...was sick all day yesterday, not sure if it was a stomach bug or a mild concussion. I took an elbow to the head from Bobby Thurs. in Decatur, freestyling a bit. I love it though I could do it all day. Got to wrestle Ashton and destroyed him, but of course he is younger and doesn't know as much as I do, took on his dad who took several minutes to wear me down and that was straight after Ashton so I could have taken him. I like it though when people find out that I am a lot stronger than I look despite my size. Plus I just love to wrestle. Have to see how I can incorporate that into my wrestling in the ring. Angle and a few others were accomplished amateur wrestlers before enterting the squared circle so I will have to see how they did it. I watched their matches before of course, but now that I am doing it it's paying all different sorts of attention now.

Decatur show was good. Masada took one hellacious superkick from Gemini...I mean just damn....attendance was down, but this is Texas and Friday was the start of high school football which has the potential to kill us on these various Friday shows. We shall see how things go.

The Dark Circle have the tag belts. I say me and Ashton form a MCMG-like tag team of speed, agility and youth and take it to them. But that's just me.

Training is still going. Slower the last few weeks but stuff's been happening and I have had to miss a day here n there, have to on Tuesday as well I think as I have work that calls for an evening shift. I will have to see how long it lasts though, might just get there late.

In other wrestling news, Jeff Hardy is gone from the WWE for the moment and I for one, could not be any happier. I couldn't stand him in the role he was in. Granted you couldn't deny the cheers he garnered from the kiddies, girls and spotmonkey fans, but I thought Jeff's work was just garbage personally. Of course I have yet to display my own so I realize I don't have much of a leg to stand on that sort of argument but even from just a fan standpoint I was just never a big one. If he was putting himself through a table from 20 feet up in the air, he wasn't doing anything worthwhile. Punk reigns supreme but faces the Undertaker next and no one escapes feuds with him un-buried, so we shall see how that one goes.

No comments:

Post a Comment