Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Catching up

It has been a while since I blogged...life sort of gets you rolling along at it's own pace at times, as it did with me lately. But I am back on track now. I wanted to blog before the Decatur show about how I was looking forward to seeing Diamond Dave as he is a guy who is my size. Well he has an inch or so on me, but relatively my size. So I wanted to see his match and how he worked against his opponent who was a new guy to XCW, Austin Riley. Riley, a smug sort of guy is not too much bigger as well, so it was cool to see two smaller guys who got booked and who put on a good match. Neither of them are slouches and got the crowd into a worthwhile match. Plus Riley's finisher is nice.

The crowd was bigger than it was the last time I was in Decatur which was a month ago, well two months really. It's nice to see the bigger crowd and they seemed to be into the show, especially the destruction of Scott McKenzie by the Dark Circle and the betrayal of McKenzie's fellow BTP member, Jerome Daniels. I will be interested in the fallout from this.

Training is tonight. As usual I can't wait to see what's in store for me.

Busy day today so brief I will be.

No comments:

Post a Comment