Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Tuesday

You know, you're going to meet some good people in the business and you are going to meet some stupid people who are evidently not too big on the whole respect thing the business is built on. I have met a couple people in that category already and as most recently as last week's XCW show. Now I won't get into specifics and name drop and all that stuff, as I am trying not to get caught up in it. I am just trying to do my job for XCW both the behind the scenes work I do and the training in the ring. You'd like to be friends and chummy with everyone, but yeah, in reality it's much like any other work place in which you will have people you like and people you don't like but have to function with for the greater good.

It happens.

In other news, hmm nothing really.

Training is today, my shoulder is still sore, so we'll see how that goes. I'm tired. Nothing new there.I have been running every day along a path I have made in the neighborhood I live in. Exactly how long it is I have yet to determine. I need to drive the car around it and figure it out and will probably do that today so I know what exactly it is I am running, though I do imagine it to be at least a mile or close to two when all is said and done. Felt better than before when I was running it yesterday, which is good. I want to build up to being able to run it at a good pace the whole time.

Looking at some fitness equipment to have at the house. I thought about gym membership, but I am out of the house a lot during the week so I want to have something at home where I can just work out and be at home. Just easier that way I think, but we shall see how it goes. I need to get a Bowflex, see if there is anything to those or not I have always wondered.

No comments:

Post a Comment