Thursday, August 20, 2009

Thursday comes calling.....

Ah….Thursday, back to training today, had to miss out on Tuesday to get some stuff done for work. Hey when work calls you have to answer right? I added in an extra mile to my daily running work out since I didn’t train. The course I run, I may have said is a mile and a half or close to it for one lap around and I do two, though Tuesday I added one extra. So running 2-3 miles a day I think is good. I noticed myself sucking a bit less wind after the warm up drill and after some of the other work we were doing last week so I am looking for that to continue.

Got a new computer, well a replacement for the previous one that screwed up so I have to download some of the wrestling matches I had before that I didn’t manage to save to disk. I have most of my KENTA bouts have to get back some of the Amazing Red ones though.

In the TV wrestling world….TAZ is replacing Don West on TNA Impact, which is completely the first smart move TNA has made in forever. DW sucked on commentary and sucked for years now and it’s about time they got rid of him. As for the rest of TNA improving, with Kurt Angle batshit crazy as ever and Jarrett being pushed out, who knows where it can go. ROH moved to Mondays which I am indifferent about. I liked having wrestling every day of the week, but of course XCW runs Saturday, so I get my weekend fix started with that.

Not much else going on. Tired, but when is that anything new right?

No comments:

Post a Comment