Wednesday, June 10, 2009

OK then....a real first post...

So blogspot is new to me though I know it's pretty old for some. I guess I shall do the typical about me, introduce yourself sort of thing first off....

Currently I am a journalist covering county government and producing video for the Denton Record-Chronicle, http://www.dentonrc.com/ in Denton Texas. I am the father of twin sons, Jacob and Caleb Lewis. I am in a relationship with Stephney and live with her and her two daughter, Angie and Naiya in a nice town house where we pay too much for cable TV.

The short story...born and raised in Washington, DC. Educated there, continuing to North Carolina in high school at the Asheville School. I was kicked out after the first semester of my senior year, (nice right?) finished my senior year at Ruston High School in Ruston, Louisiana.

Attended college at Louisiana Tech University in Ruston where I majored in English at first before changing my major to journalism. I met my kids mother when was there. Married her (god, don't do it people), things got more difficult then. School suffered until I split from her (she tried to kill me a few times) and scraped to get aid back, get my GPA up and graduate in August of 2006.

Moved to Victoria, TX to work for the Advocate, covering education, then moved (not by choice by any means) to faith/family. Had to get out of there so I found a job in Denton and moved there with Steph.

So presently working and trying to get several personal projects off the ground related to filmmaking -http://www.taurian-films.com/ (under heavy construction) -, comic books, podcasts and pro wrestling.

I currently produce a weekly audio podcast for XCW located in Pilot Point, TX. That can be heard at http://www.xcwprowrestling.com/

I am also training with them, head trainer is Eddie Craven, a man with 11 years experience and a former WWE developmental wrestler.

And of course I can be found on the requisite social media sites

Myspace
http://www.myspace.com/sebastionenvi

Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment