Thursday, June 11, 2009

Stormy times

North Texas is under a thunderstorm watch. Ah good times. I especially loved the torrential downpour of last night where coming home from Wally World I missed the turn I need to take for my street because I couldn't flipping see it. Nice. And then totally getting soaked going from car to house, yeah that was awesome too.

But of course why am I complaining when I live in a region of the country that gives me awesome triple digit summers.

Love it.

Bright side. Wrestling training tonight. Have to finish the podcast for this week, I really want to get into a habit of doing it earlier I'd like to release it on Wednesday, but I just dragged ass on it this week.

Another bright side. Started sending Lords of Pain the show news for XCW for them to post and the first one is posted so that will be more potential eyes seeing what is going on with XCW. I am all about promotion of the product. I like to think I am a part of the XCW fam, maybe like the outter circle, working my way in, but working none the less. I want to see anything I am a part of succeed so I will do what I can, when I can to make it happen. And I will definately pound the pavement to get more people to know about us.

Hopefully the weather in Pilot Point won't be bad, we had a stormy ass night, once up there, with lightening striking the ground not far from the building XCW is in.

Hoping for clear skies up that way.

No comments:

Post a Comment