Monday, July 6, 2009

It's a Monday....yeah...again...

July 4th came and went with little pomp and circumstance. I am of the mind that once you have seen fireworks a few times they really aren’t that spectacular. Had we had more of the kids at the house I might have been inclined to go as I think they would have got a kick out of it.

Today’s a Monday and while it is a Raw night, I already know the outcome and the set up for the Night of Champions PPV main event for Raw….HHH/Cena/Orton…really…again…..while they could have taken a grand opportunity to push Miz or Mvp or give them a little nudge, nope, they stick with the same stale b/s they have had going. But at least there is Smackdown, though they took a hit with the recent fluke injury to Edge at a houseshow over the weekend. Didn’t even do anything major, five minutes into the match he just landed wrong off a jump. Shows you how quick shit can happen.

Training continues. Of course. Bobby seems like he will be a fixture now which is cool. Although it was painful being introduced to received forearms from the 6 ft. 5 giant of a man. We have a drill we will be doing to start every training class that works on bumps, some moves and cardio and it is cool to do, it just takes a bit out of you. Although I think the hardest thing will be memorizing it, but I gather after we have done it consistently for a couple weeks it won’t be a problem.

I am just learning more, and I haven’t hit my 3 month mark yet, I dunno why I thought I had been training longer than that. But hey, I have a long way to go and still much more of a fun ride in store.

No comments:

Post a Comment