Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Tuesday Tuesday Tuesday

So it's Tuesday, obviously...just another day. I have a crap load of wrestling to watch. I downloaded a ton from a messageboard I recently found that has a lot of WWF/E, WCW, ROH and Japan. So of course I have downloaded a bunch of KENTA and Amazing Red. The KENTA/Richards match from Houston was incredible as I figured it would be. So I figure I can make my own compilations to study. I will get to more Bret Hart, Mr. Perfect and of course more Benoit.

Going to make Bobby an intro DVD of sorts for Ring of Honor. Since he was away from wrestling for a while, he does not have the pleasure of knowing how awesome ROH is so I shall have to make it known to him. Went over his house Sunday and chilled with his wife and almost 3-year-old daughter who gets along with mine which is great. Another great thing was going to his house, getting on his PS3 on Legends of Wrestlemania and took his created character's belt. All kinds of awesome.

But really it's good to have someone you get along with, someone in the same boat as you family wise, it helps you add to your numbers of good responsible people to be around and that is definitely what I need to surround myself with. Thinking of family, the boys will be with me from Friday on, haven't seen them in forever so I can't wait to have them here and them getting to see what I do in the ring, rather what I am training to do.

Anxious to see what is in store for tonight.

1 comment:

  1. heat daddy that's definitely in store... LOL and sweat... I told you quit talking about the belt you were facing a computer LOL

    ReplyDelete